Since I’ve become a vegan, I am finding that the delectable choices are endless. Here are some pics of what I’ve eaten over the last four days. I’ll be sharing a bunch of recipes in the next few days.
A short explanation of what you’re seeing:
- First picture: Greek style roasted lemon potatoes, Arabic warm red beet salad with tahini sauce, and Israeli chopped salad.
- Vegan coconut cake, with a scoop of vegan coconut ice cream. Ate this over the weekend at Sublime restaurant (located in Fort Lauderdale).
- Asian style cauliflower (same restaurant as above).
- A watermelon martini and vegan mac and cheese. Yep! You guessed it– Sublime in Fort Lauderdale.
- A healthy meal, cooked by me. Cuban style black beans, with freshly steamed broccoli (in lemon water), and a salad with vegan style honey (substituted with agave syrup) mustard dressing.