There are many reasons that I call Hollywood Beach, (FL), home. My pets and I love spending the weekends here. Hollywood Beach and the City of Hollywood, offer a wide array of pet-friendly rentals (that literally fit all budgets). I really believe that this spectacular city has one of the most ” we welcome pets” policy out of most S. Florida cities. From a dog park, to a swim pond for dogs, to restaurants providing clean water bowls for man’s furry companion, to code enforcement officers that love pets (Linda DeNapoli- a great, great lady), you name it, Hollywood has it.
Here are some fun facts about this great city, and why I would recommend for you to consider making this great city your next home:
• 2.5 mile paved walking, jogging and biking path with eco-friendly lighting
• 7 miles of beach
• 10 consecutive years as a Blue Wave Certified Clean Beach by the Clean Beaches Council
• 2010 Travel + Leisure America’s Best Beach Boardwalk
• 2009 Fodor Travel Guide “Best Beach for Families”
• Home to 28 of the 77 Hotels and Inns rated Superior Small Lodgings (SSLs) in Greater Fort Lauderdale
• Dozens of restaurants and shops
• 3 oceanfront parks featuring playgrounds, paddleball courts, ping pong tables, interactive water play fountain, picnic pavilions and restrooms
• Free outdoor concerts at the Hollywood Beach Theatre
It will be my pleasure to help you and your beloved pet/s find the most ideal property to call home. Please feel free to peruse the listings below. Should any one of these pique your interest (if you don’t find one here, I am sure I have access to a database of one that will fit your requirements), please feel free to contact me.
We're sorry, but there’s nothing to display here; MLS data service is not activated for this account.